Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We are going to be famous!!



Ummmm guess what .....we were "flashed mobbed" today! I don't even know if I'm using the term correctly, but who cares. We were visiting Colonial Williamsburg today and it just so happened that the Mormon Tabernacle Choir was there too. All 440 of them were scattered in our crowd. After the reenactment was finished a couple of them started singing and soon the entire choir joined in. TOTALLY COOL! It made my WHOLE day!! I saw Mack Wilberg (the conductor for the choir) behind me and ran up to him and asked for a picture. He CHUCKLED at me (He's totally a celebrity in my book) and said "sure".


WHAAHOO!!!!

Check it out on Youtube "Mormon Tabernacle Choir Flash Mob - Colonial Williamsburg"
ENJOY!!! The choir does not actually start singing until sometime after the 3:15 mark. For those of you who remember Rich and Michelle Scott, we ran into them as well. Michelle is singing with the choir (since 08') and she teaches part-time at BYU.

We are on to Washington DC in the morning!

No comments: